All transformers are subject to all roune tests in our in-house tesng laboratory confirming to latest naonal and internaonal standards. Tests are intended for evaluang the basic validaon of design, performance parameter, safety & reliability of the transformers. TPS is equipped with adequate digital precision meters such as power analyser WT- 300 of Yokogawa (Japan). WT – 300 is used for measuring the load losses, Impedance voltage, No Load Losses & no Load currents. All tesng & measurement equipment being used are duly calibrated from NABL labs & records are being maintained for customer’s verificaon.
All Transformers are subject to all roune tests. This includes the following tests which is in house facility.
- Insulaon Resistance Test ( Megger Test)
- Resistance measurement of winding.
- Turns Rao Test.
- Polarity & Phase sequence test.
- No Load losses & No Load current measurement at rated voltage & frequency
- Load losses & impedance voltage measurement at rated current.
- Break down voltage test for insulang oil.
- Dielectric test
- Leakage test of complete transformer.
TYPE TEST :
Type tests are special tests which are oponal and are carried out at addional applicable fees, to be born by the customer. These tests are organized at independent test labs such as CPRI & ERDA.
1. Lightening Impulse test.
2 . Short Circuit test
3. Temperature rise test.